Monday 29 February 2016

The Olde Candlery

The Olde Candlery is officially open!  It is my personal workshop and retail space located at 191 Queen Street in Killaloe, Ontario.  

I am expanding my line of pure beeswax candles, and offering candle making supplies as well as a variety of candle holders and other gems.  

In the future I hope to offer candle-making workshops for children.  This is a great place for health-conscious folks to discuss nutrition and herbal healing, and it is a great place for people to learn about the tremendous health benefits of beeswax.  Come by, ring the doorbell, and see what The Olde Candlery has to offer!




2 comments:

  1. Just to say I've bought some of Bridget's t-lites and a couple of 6" tapers and was very pleased with how well they burned.
    In my relative youth I worked in a candle factory and made church candles.
    Thomas L Robinson, Killaloe, ON.

    ReplyDelete